October 28, 2021

Motions to Revoke

When you are placed on probation or parole and you violate the conditions of your probation, your probation officer will file a motion to revoke (MTR).

If you have been arrested for a new offense this is going to happen. Carolyn has successfully defended many defendants with MTR brought against them and has been able to retain their freedom.